Admin Application

Discussion in 'Admin Application' started by =pb Dont Trip, Jun 8, 2017.

?

Should I be the First Asian Admin In this server? :D

1. yes

16.7%
  2. no

100.0%
  3. "D"umpling

33.3%
  4. "R"amen

33.3%
  5. "U"ndon Noodle

33.3%
  6. "G"ia (means Chicken in Vietmanese"

33.3%
  7. Spicy Chicken

33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. =pb Dont Trip

=pb Dont Trip Newbie

1. The position you are applying for. Admin Or Moderator
    2. Name and age. James 15
    3. Servers or Development you wish to apply for. I would like to be admin on the bsun zom server.
    4. Estimated time spent within the community. About 2-3 years
    5. Experience. I was a trial mod on the server once for about 2 weeks but then my pc broke so Ig I got demoted. I also have lots of experience on gmod server like Serious TTT West DL and Dank Dark Rp.I also have a lot of admin experiences on multiple Unturned Rp and PvP servers
    6. Steam ID. STEAM_0:1:183555772
    7. Referrals. None
    8. Comments. I am the type of ching chong Asian that you would want in your servers and keep in your servers. I have a motto "If It Doesn't Fit On Your Chopstick Don't Pick It Up" That means "Good Things Come Easy To You If You Start Off Small But If You Start Big They Are Only Going To Be Harder To get" I do not have the best Laptop in the world Nor is it the worst but It is still playable. Through my 9fps experiences in the loading screen and constant pings of 700 on good server I've learned that if you're patient your mind will only be better and you do not need good things to be the best. That's why I will be good with dealing with trolls and Fags who try to ruin the worlds best server.

• Zombie Survival

Coming in 2017
  • Our Thanks

We'd like to thank all who play, run, and help develop the community further and to where it is at today. Past, present, and future members have returned when Black Sun Studios returns. We'd personally like to thank you all for taking part in this amazing community.
  • Join the Discord

Our discord server can be found below, there you will find the regulars playing all games from Team Fortress 2, Dead by Daylight, Terraria, Garry's Mod, and more. Or just come chill in the lounge and chat with everyone and even listen to music. Check it out, its a good time. Click here to join our Discord server!