Frank's Mega Map Thread

Discussion in 'Mapping' started by frankvega, Sep 13, 2017.

1. frankvega

frankvega Level Designer

Hello everyone, I haven't told anyone about this except from Halt. But I wanted to let you guys know that I will provide probably a good amount of content(maps) for the current tf2 zombie mod , mostly because this content was meant to be played in the zombie mod I was making but since I won't work on it anymore I want to put that effort in some use at least. In this thread I will make public all the maps I want to be played on the current mod, this mean I will show finished maps, WIP and maybe early design maps. However, any finished map will be posted on a separated thread to make comments about that map in particular.

I will of course upload this content on the internet too, but I wanted to show you guys first since I'm editing the maps for this mod in particular.

This Thread is not finished yet so I may have to update it a bunch of times!
    Alright, here I go:

--Finished Works--

Cargo Remake
    Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Day Z Remake
    Preview:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

--Work In Progress--
    none
    --Early Designs--
    none
    --Edited Maps--

Turbine
    Info:
    - Added a way to get on through the windows at the middle of the map.
    - I made some parts of the map playable.
    Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Harvest
    Info:
    - Added ramps to get to the roof of the middle of the map and in other buildings.
    - Edited the building in the middle to make it a camping spot with 2 ways of entering.
    Preview:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Haunted Mansion
    Info:
    - I only fixed the issue were wrap assassin balls explode mid air in some areas.
    That means I had to replace some stairs with ramps in a particular section of the map.
    Preview:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 frankvega, Sep 13, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
  2. frankvega

frankvega Level Designer

3. Halt

Halt Can I get a bite?
    Developer Admin

Nice work, these seem to be coming together very nice man! Btw the entities have changed.

[​IMG]

• Zombie Survival

Coming in 2017
  • Our Thanks

We'd like to thank all who play, run, and help develop the community further and to where it is at today. Past, present, and future members have returned when Black Sun Studios returns. We'd personally like to thank you all for taking part in this amazing community.
  • Join the Discord

Our discord server can be found below, there you will find the regulars playing all games from Team Fortress 2, Dead by Daylight, Terraria, Garry's Mod, and more. Or just come chill in the lounge and chat with everyone and even listen to music. Check it out, its a good time. Click here to join our Discord server!